Being competitive is a requirement and fully satisfying our suppliers and clients is a crucial necessity.
FML has been ISO 9001 certified since 2003. This certification, which must be renewed every year, demonstrates that our organization is efficient, allowing us to provide quality goods and services that meet the demands of our customers.
We are also ISO 14001 certified since 2009. This certification, which must be renewed every year, demonstrates that the environmental management system we implemented as part of our continuous improvement drive contributes to reducing environmental impacts.
Within the framework of our waste trading activity, we hold mandatory qualifications, such as the acknowledgement receipt for hazardous and non-hazardous waste trading and brokerage.
The future of our business depends on four key critical factors:
* Improved services quality
* Satisfaction and loyalty of our suppliers and customers
* Compliance with regulatory requirements
* Control and improvement of our environmental impact
At FML, we work toward continuous improvement and we are constantly striving for excellence in our services and the materials we provide.
We are committed to :
* Ensuring that we meet the requirements of our clients and that we take all the necessary steps to reach our goals
* Providing our expertise and an optimal recycling process
* Implementing an industrial approach and a unique logistical solution
The sustainability and efficiency of our company depend on the efforts we make to design, respect and, most importantly, improve our Quality and Environmental Management System.